Order your game in one of our featured online stores.
Airline Tycoon 2: Falcon Lines DLC
He’s back! Siggi Sorglos, synonymous with German diligence, punctuality and cuckoo clocks, returns to the airline business with this DLC for Airline Tycoon 2. Play the entire campaign form the main game plus two brand-new missions with this blonde winner and learn why he has returned from his well-deserved retirement. This DLC also brings the possibility of establishing branch offices in foreign airports and thus receiving access to a larger selection of charter flights. But that’s not enough! For even the popular last-minute counter is celebrating its comeback with this DLC. Whoever reliably fulfills the contracts offered there will rake in a lot more money.
- New character: Siggi Sorglos, completely voiced with his own story
- New airline: Falcon Lines
- Two additional campaign missions
- Branch offices: Open locations throughout the world!
- Last-minute counter: Fulfill time-critical contracts for high rewards!
- All enw features can also be used with the existing characters.
Airline Tycoon 2: Falcon Lines DLC will be available on 14th June via Kalypso Launcher and other digital platforms.
See the screenshots here.
Airline Tycoon 2: Honey Airlines DLC
Mamma Mia! Airline Tycoon 2 gains Italian flair with this DLC. Mario Zucchero is back in the airline business, and just like in the good old days, it’s all about power, dough and amore. Play the entire previous campaign plus two new missions with Mario, and learn what’s driven the fiery Italian back to the airline business. As an additional feature, this DLC introduces cargo flights, opening another source of income to aspiring Tycoons.
- New character: Mario Zucchero, completely voiced with his own story
- New airline: Honey Airlines
- Two additional campaign missions
- Cargo: Visit the new cargo hangar location and transport goods all over the world!
- All new features can also be used with the existing characters.
Airline Tycoon 2: Honey Airlines DLC will be available on 19th April via Kalypso Launcher and other digital platforms.
See the screenshots here.
We have released patch 1.02 for Airline Tycoon 2. Here is the changelog:
- The total cost of the cabin equipment is now listed at the bottom of the cabinpartlist
- If a competitor goes bankrupt, you will still be able to view his statistics
- You can no longer zoom out in event locations
- You can now buy objects from the shop by double clicking
- The target condition will now be calculated correctly
- You can now adjust the starting money more easily
- There are new tooltips in the mission selection
- Some voiceovers did not play correctly this has been fixed
- The distance visualisation of orders has been changed
- Fixed a random crash when opening the statistic screen
- The runspeed of the tycoons has been increased by 10%
- The piemenu is no longer on top of the airportguide
- If you activate autosave, it will now save at the end of every day
- You can now watch airplanes directly from the lounge (This was a special request from the community)
Airline Tycoon 2 Demo Available!October 12th
Ridgewood, NJ, October 12, 2011 – Kalypso Media is inviting gamers to take to the skies with a single-player demo for Airline Tycoon 2, the economic simulation coming available now in North America for Windows PC. The new demo offers players a taste of the game in the form of three campaign missions. In the role of the playable character Tuppolevsky, gamers will be able to plan routes through a huge variety of airports around the world while customizing four different models of aircraft and maintaining the finances of their airlines.
You can find download mirrors here.
New video available!October 7th
Ridgewood, NJ, October 7, 2011 – Kalypso Media today released a new video for their upcoming economic simulation – Airline Tycoon 2. The new gameplay video takes viewers through a day in the life of an airline magnate – from designing and building planes, to planning optimal air routes, even dealing with some furious fowl. Download the new trailer for the upcoming game that puts you in charge of your own personally crafted airline, and see if you have what it takes to become an airline tycoon!
Airline Tycoon 2 will be available on October 14, 2011.
In-flight Entertainment!August 15th
Fasten your seatbelts, place your seats in the upright position and please pay attention to this important information. Kalypso Media have today released a selection of new screenshots from their upcoming economic simulation/strategy game – Airline Tycoon 2, which is due for release on Windows PC this October. If that’s not enough, there are also two exclusive tracks from the soundtrack available to download. The music has been composed by German musician Johannes Semm, who not only wrote the tracks, but played all the instruments himself and recorded it all live in the studio – creating a cool and funky soundtrack that perfectly fits the Airline Tycoon 2 gameplay.
New Airline Tycoon 2 Images!July 19th
Take a look at life inside the fast-paced world of airline management with a new batch of images from Airline Tycoon 2, the upcoming economic simulation/strategy game from Kalypso Media. Airline Tycoon 2 challenges players to build their own airlines from the ground up – including everything from designing passenger aircraft to planning optimal flight routes, while protecting themselves and their passengers for ne’er do well competing airlines in the process. Airline Tycoon 2 is scheduled for release on Windows PC on October 18.
E3 Gameplay Video Available!June 15th
Prepare to fly the friendly (and sometimes not-so-friendly) skies with a new gameplay video for Kalypso Media’s upcoming strategy title – Airline Tycoon 2. The new video, available at the link below, gives viewers an overview of Airline Tycoon 2’s gameplay features, from designing planes to planning flights. Download the video now, and see how you can manage a world class airline when Airline Tycoon 2 is released this autumn.
New Airline Tycoon 2 Screens & Info!April 8th
Budding airline entrepreneurs, rejoice! Today, Kalypso Media USA, Inc. is pleased to unveil more features from Airline Tycoon 2, their upcoming economic simulation and strategy game that they will release later this year. To celebrate this grand unveiling, Kalypso is also making available several new screenshots from the game.